Should divorce and remarriage be implemented in the Philippines?

Friday, April 3, 2009

My Friend: Dr. Violeta Gotera, Passed Away this morning...


Thank you my dear brethren for the prayers. She passed away just this morning. The family already knew this yesterday since the deterioration of her blood pressure 80/50 to 50/20. The doctors only have to wait for there was nothing more they could do due to internal brain hemorrhage.

Violeta, wherever she is now, I believe, is on a better condition with the Lord.I wonder what is really like there? My dad and mom, my first cousin Malou, some relatives, our friend Jojo, and now one of my very closest friends died just so suddenly. She was a medical doctor, a radiologist. She had been having medication for her thyroid problem. It was really so unusual for her to come to Davao (our howmetown) this point in time. We, her friends, of course were so glad she came. It was April 1st (if I'm not mitaken), she texted me planning for our reunion and would have a dinner chat that very day. But since everyone's on a tight schedule, we've thought of the next day instead. Little did we all know that the next few minutes would be her last time with us. She was still happily chatting when she suddenly stopped and fainted. Then, that was it! ...

My dear friends, please for us and for her family, that we may move on in this journey in our life holding on to the grace of the Lord.

Thank you very much, and God bless you all.


No comments: